Monday, August 2, 2010

And Yet ~ i'm still searching for an answer .


What am i suppose to do , should i just give up or continue my long journey to the bright .
I am tired , tired of thinking about it day and night .
I am lost , lost of sight from what i'm suppose to go for .
I am confused , confused in what should i do .
I am no believers nor do my soul .
I am searching , searching the path that suits me .
Untill now still searching .
I'm lost .
Someone depending on me , i know , i try hard , forcing myself to go for it .
But on what ?
*Sight*
What should i do ?
Hope i would found the way to go through it , hopefully .
When the movement says stop , the mind still worry about what is gonna happen next .
What should i do ?
Its so suffering , so irritating , so .... *sight*
May someone guide me to the bright way ?
or
May someday i would eventually found my bright path .
.
.
What should i say ,
.
Yours truly ,
Sam

1 comment: