Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'll quit if ...

This shit happened and blast my day with anger
Eventhough i dn knw anything
At least as an upperclass would help me settle things down
CUZ I PAID FOR IT
and at the end of the day , stupid Fish Heads don't even know a Sh**
Its like their heads been sealed with stones
I know you earn for living , but this is not the way
Its all a lie for benefitions for their own
CRAP !
I don't even care s Sh** if you done it to some rich A**
Thou you don't know the financial problems that im having ,
PLEASE BE FAIR
YOU YOU YOU and YOU ! just make my life a living hell
I am no book worms
nor do hardworking kind of being
Im doing all these for myself that could lead me to a better future
BUT
somehow YOU people just acting like its nobody business
if i'm a bad kind of person
I DON'T KNOW HOW AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ,
BUT
I'LL MAKE YOU CAUCATIAN !!!!!
.
.
DAM FAGGS

No comments:

Post a Comment