Thursday, August 5, 2010

The life which everyone expected to have

I've no target , i've no plan , not yet in the path .
But i'm preparing .
Search ! search ! search !
Finally , i'm settle down with an aim ,
After think about it for a long period .
Starting to change the way i used to be , its hard but it could be benefit .
I wont forget the past , nor the future .
My Besties which i closed with will always continue our JOY .
You don't know anything about me , please just stop assuming as i really as what you assumed .
Irritates me alot although i don't show .
But I'm fine with it . I got people who understands my situation , and i don't need you to ~
As far as i'm concern , this is not the only problem that strucks me always .
I could manage myself .
.
.
.
Off the complains !!
.
.
Lovin the besties around me ~
Cye , Sonea and Leonora .
.
.
..
.
.
...
....
.
.
yours truly ,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment