Listening to your heartbeat , felts like you're playing my favourite songs .
Holding and sensing both your palm , felts like warmth transfered onto me.
Sway with you are the only favourite moment that i could remember.
You're the only favourite of mine , the only thing that i could think of .
Everything was better when you're there with me.
I lied to myself when its over , rejecting the moment that we ever spent together.
I lied to satisfy my self ego-ness .
I know its ain't true , but thats the only thing that i could do.
Rain drops that i tried to catch are missed , and the burden are heavy .
Thou our expectation has already past .
But memories lies inside...
Now , i am living in random , being very well at every expectations.
Hopefully .
...
..
.
..
...
..
.
Your awesome ,
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment