People with money , people with green
Some comfort themselve with destination , and some comfort with luxury
*People* born rich
Green People doesnt care about the others situation *Common*
Green people doesnt think twice when deciding something
Mistake that been made got erase by green
A Cadillac with *hotness* shows green
A Rolex on the left , shows class
Black Expansive attire shows elegant
Tiny lil bling bling shows , capable
This is green life
.
.
...............................................................
.
.
I am envy , envy of *those*
I am no efford no nothin
Im lazy
I ignore
The only thing i could do is think and dream about it
Some might tease me with this
But i know myself the best
Because
I know my role and keep in silence
Blaming me for my rudeness , and i beg for forgiveness
Some thinks that im crap , i tend to ignore
Some thinks that i just keep on talkin , because its the only way for me to evade
Might not be now , might now be this year nor do next year
~Someday~
.
.
.
yours truly,
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment