Friday, October 29, 2010

For sake

Sometimes bad moment reacted at the wrong place
I just couldn't get it , dont mean to be harsh
Im sick of it
But some how , i felt like whats the point buzz myself to busy about it
This matter keep on happening
If im *uninvited* on a situation , tell me about it
I did not force either
Would rather stay in a hut where i belong
Have some consideration on others , thou i knew its something that a person couldn't change
But i cant handle if for several times
Others minds and thoughts would change in a Sec because of it
Its because they had enuf of facing the same matter
Prove me if im wrong , every person in themselve are selfish
Never deny about it
Thou this kinda same like an Ugly Truth confession , but this is true
I keep in silence and never meant to deliver
But im just random like every chunk
But i don't hope to face the same thing again
.
.
I would leave if reaching the limit
.
.
Blame me for it because i would rather keep things myself than express it
You're not my *Decipline*
...
..
.
Acknowledge me
.
.
Yours Truly,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment