Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What i usually dont talk about

By lookin at the others , envy strikes
Refers it to myself , how good it would be
I ain't have anything to get started , there's sumthin missin in me
And if that's YOU , what would you've done ??
I ain't get no shit about this , and im wondering
With a chic on right and a sip of drink on the left
Im ENVY
There's no need to plan what you've to do next
Settle down on what you've started first
A situation without a problem is a big problem
Some doesnt know what their role are meant to do
By listening crap to others satisfy your believes
Im Envy.. why do people have such simple thoughts
And im here now with my own thoughts which i believe that ,
it would guide me for somethin better , might not be now , might not be tomorrow ,
its just to let me know that im still workin on it
I doesnt shows nor do hard on workin it out
But i believe
I can
.
.
.
.............
..
.
I might not takin matter seriously sometimes , its not because that i ignore it or lazy ...
To me , some matter were just like * whats the point anyway *
I save and i do for somethin *value* which is not always about green
I dont bother much to buzz about others problems
But somehow i wonder , reasons that been made are just for pretend
But the real fact already been done and showed
.
..
...
..
.
For time to pass by , how i see things workin on every single day
I dont find it interesting nor do caught ma attention
I dont blame but i wonder
I refuse to work on it
I would never tend to show somethin good about myself
cuz that's immature act
sometimes being neutral is one of the best way to pass
thou i might doing it since a kid , but it never breaks me down
I wonder why am i in such kind
.
..
...
.
Every war that been made though centuries came on a conclusion
*just forget about it , what's the point anyway*

No comments:

Post a Comment