Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Do you think i even care ?




I've got myself into harsh situation , for the very first time , im out of ma mind .
Foolish shawty thinks that he/she's ahead of everyone , everyone's got irrated but not me . Idiotic behavior think he/she got himself into situation where people would pays attention to , but foolish one got himself into pathetic situation . I am used to have bad talks behind me , well actually i dont need you to CLARIFY everything what i've done , i dont need you to tell the others whether im a bluffer , DO YOU THINK THAT I CARE ?? think twice ... or maybe few more time because that you're slow ... That situation aint gonna get me no where , think again ... you're wasting your pathetic moment of life time wasting to talk about me . I dont assume , i just DO NOT CARE , as i said before , what matters to me now its all about myself . Pfff , foolish one thinks that he/she knows me better , i can be honest to tell you that , when its about right time to reveal , i dont tell , i just need to show ... by then its up to you to *CRY ON YOUR TALKS* here's something for you shiznit '.i.. =.=..i.'

No comments:

Post a Comment