Monday, May 28, 2012
Sometimes i wonder if they would even pay a lil attention to it ~
I'm being wise on matters that I concern ~
I'm having thoughts about the circle im livin in ~
I'm often wonder if one would care or tend to care about it ~
I doesn't want to brags, nor do want them to know ~
But i'm wondering, do they bother to even notice it ?
Its been going on for years, and sometimes even I ... forgotten about myself to be notice ~
Is it just me, or am I a person who don't bother about it ?
I'm feeling unexplainable, by putting myself in such circle of doubts ~
I'm stunned or am I confused ?
Where do I stand now ?
Where are my senses ?
Where are my thoughts swaying ?
I doubt myself ~
In a place which I can't express ~
But sometimes I wonder ........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment