Monday, April 8, 2013

Are you thinking what I'm thinking ? I'm not telling you to have what i'm considering about. ( Don't get me wrong with my own ego ), I think I deserve some selfishness.

Thoughts that has been twisted for months came upon a solution that not everybody would agree upon with.
Diseases in mind jeopardize behavior and actions.
The live I've been adapted in past has no reason for a change.
It's all a self decision.
Minions who brags for sake of a title doesn't excites the way how i think of it.
Bottom line, my past path turns out to be my comfort zone.
Not to brag by overlooking upon a big picture out of it.
By what I've been through, its ridiculous for much what I've seen in present.
I'm a person that runs for a simple life, not by burden up my daily activities.
Rushing for DEEP POCKET is everyone's aim.
But i don't see how myself going through with it in this environment.
Judged by random who doesn't even know how to look upon themselves.
Honestly its stupid.
Frankly speaking, I may have problem in adapting in courtesy matters, but some people are just fucking craps.
Been thinking about encounter it back, but the point is.. why don't i just wait for the right time?
I manage to get recognize by many in what i'm good at in the past and i still stay the same now.
But what I've seen, some people thinks that they are above the hills.
Basically the PRESENTs are only adapting it just for the hut they are hiding in. 
Dealing with public i can guarantee, none of'em could actually do it. 
And I've been doing it for years no matter under hood or outside of the hood.
Everyone is a first timer everyday.
None is above and below.
You,
I don't expect anyone of you to understand and support me.
But,
I know what i'm going through and how to deal with it through moments given.
*If the live you are having now based on the title you're given is satisfying and you think its worth for everything, go ahead ... Am in no position to against and judge it... *
Its bread and butter for a living, but choose wisely, I've done my mistakes....
With hope, let the time pass fast..
I just wanna go BACK.
Where i could joy and ease myself up, where i could spend my time for my personal moment...
Where i could just be happy going through it without going through the same thing just for a sake of a burdening title.
Indeed, plan your daily path career with ease.
I've done my mistakes with just for others wish. 
And i did it again.


For a stupid SAKE of wish,
Sam




No comments:

Post a Comment