Monday, August 23, 2010

Changes of Rose


When the first time I saw you , all that I could do is just to like .
But now I could feel something different inside of me whenever I sees you everytime we bump into each other .
Im random , and I don’t expect much . But im selfish , I just want you for me .
Age doesn’t count in me , and you’re just the one.
Is this the feeling of falling for someone ?
I never greet you nor do smile at you . I don’t hope you to know cuz I just want myself to feel it .
I adore you more than the others , I could even stay awake for a long period just to think about you .
Thou the rest thinks that there’s no chances , but I could hope for an opportunity .
But yet , this is aint the right time for me yet .
I’ve love that depends on me .
But I would not forget about you .
.
.
.

Yours Truly ,
Sam

1 comment: