Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Troublesome

I couldn't manage , i could stay calm .
I couldn't think wisely , instead of lying down on soft sheet .
Its so TROUBLESOME .
Why ? Im random , so just go away .
Deserving a better one are so not me .
I couldn't stay awake for a moment , i just wanna close my sight and think .
Thinkin is one of my favourite past time to kill .
It ain't hurtin me , but it slows me down .
But i likes it .
Listening to melody soften my thoughts ,
and staring at you makes me feel electrifying .
The only thing that i could imagine of is how wonderful it is .
Am i out of topic ? i think so ...
but
Who the blue care ?
^^.
.
.
Yours truly ,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment