What in the blue hell are you thinkin , the thoughts that been gave are totally out of topic !
What do YOU know about what's right nor do wrong ?
What do you realised ? CRAP !
I ain't tryna b one of the crackpot , but is that d impression on me? and the rest ?
What do you knw about me ? and the rest ?
I know myself the BEST for your down syndrome info ~
I could manage myself , my own way , my situation .
So why in the hell u're so busy to buzz for ?
They could manage themselve too as i am ~
If you think whats right for the others , what right according to ur opinion ..
then why would Your Ugly moment showed ?
Sometimes i just could not understand whats on ur bloody mind , its not that i wanna be so offended .. but to tell u that , this is just so wrong .
I wonder which part of your brain you use to think ...
.
.
.
seriously , i ain't like to show nor do act .
the only thing i could do is write , and so whatever you people out there think im talkin about you ? You got SERVED ..
.
.
.
'.i.. =.= ..i.'
No comments:
Post a Comment